Monday, December 9, 2019

On the way..



Oh my...only 16 days until Christmas. I have started, but not finished, decorating my house. I have done some shopping, but still a lot left to do. I can honestly say that I have never been this far behind with my Christmas preparations. I really dislike Thanksgiving being so late. Probably won't have time to stitch this week...too many other things to do. 

Remember... Customer Appreciation Day (Open House) is this Saturday December 14 from 10:00am til 4:00pm. Join us for some holiday fun. 

Here are a few new designs that will be arriving soon...



From Rosie & Me Creations
Four fun designs. "Jingle all the Way" is definitely my favorite.

                Love My Dog          Christmas Memories 

    
           Winter Walk                         Jingle All the Way


From Joseph's Workshop
The new "trinket" is too cute and the tumbler is a perfect gift for any stitcher.

         
        Timely Trinkets - January          Queen of the Needle 
                                                                  Tumbler


From Hinzeit
Love your state! All 50 states are available. A charm is included in each graph and varies from state to state. We will stock SC and NC but will gladly special order any other state. 

Love Bits - Love States

***************************************

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment