Monday, October 19, 2020

New Designs Coming Soon!



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was great. I watched a lot of football and stitched. Actually, let me rephrase that, I listened to football while I stitched. Needless to say, it was a lovely stitching weekend for me. Of course, I did do some housework but more time was spent stitching than cleaning.




From With Thy Needle & Thread
Four great new designs from Brenda. I can't pick a favorite in this bunch. I really like them all. 


Brr...It's Cold Outside

 
   Mr. Marshmallow                       When Santa's Away
                                                              the Mice Will Play
 
  
Winter Rose Manor



From JBW Designs
What a versatile design. Not only can you stitch it in any color but it could be finished in so many different ways. 
Christmas in the Round


From Teresa Kogut
Wow, Teresa sure has been busy. Look at all these wonderful new designs. I really love "All the Things" but the teddy bear design brings back great memories of a stuffed bear I had as a young girl. 

 
          Above All                                              All the Things

          Character                                Home for Christmas

 
Lincoln's Eagle                                            Oh My Bird        

 
Old Friend                                           Tilly's House



From Waxing Moon Designs
I think these would make the cutest Christmas ornaments. I will get right on it....next year (maybe). 

Santa Trio


From Stoney Creek
A fun Halloween design. Since, I'm partial to owls, I may need to add this to my stash. Even though I may never get it stitched, I can always enjoy looking at the cover. 

Happy Hootin Halloween


From The Scarlett House
Two lovely reproduction samplers. 

Hannah Hird 1854

Mary Miller 1842



From Hands to Work
I'm not big on bats but this one is kind of cute. 

Alphabat


From Annie Beez
Two folk art Christmas ornaments. 

I Believe in Christmas

__________________________



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!





No comments:

Post a Comment