Monday, January 10, 2022

Coming soon!

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I started a new project last week that is going to take me a while to do. I enjoyed some time yesterday working on it and I can't wait to put some more stitches into it this afternoon. 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. I just know you all need a new project!




From With Thy Needle & Thread
Three fun Irish-themed designs. The lucky little leprechaun has found a pot of gold. 

O Lucky Day


From Heart in Hand
The third design in the "Tiny Town" is just full of love. "Doodles: Winter" is the last design in the seasonal  Doodles series.

 
   Big-Hearted Tiny Town                   2022 Collector's Heart   

Doodles: Winter


From Pansy Patch Quilts & Stitchery
Houses 4, 5 and 6 in the Houses on Peppermint Lane series.
 
  
 Cranberry House                                  Pinwheel House 

Tea House



From Country Cottage Needleworks
The third design in the Nutcracker Village.

Chinese Tea Room


___________________________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment