Monday, January 3, 2022

 


Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. It feels like forever since my last blog although, nothing much has happened since. I spent a wonderful Christmas with my family. I wish it could have lasted a little longer. I finished putting away all my Christmas decorations yesterday so now my house is ready for a new year. I sure hope it is better than last year!

Take a peek at some new designs that will be arriving soon. I just know you all made a resolution to stitch more. 



From Mirabilia
This lovely maiden is based on a Russian fairy tale about a girl made of snow. 

The Snow Maiden


From Cottage Garden Samplings
Two graceful swans are featured in part 2 of the series.

The Swans
A Year in the Woods Part 2


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Part 2 of the Nutcracker Village.

Sugar Plum's Sweet Shop
Nutcracker Village part 2


From Stoney Creek
The owl design is really cute but I really love the Thankful Sampler. It's going on the 2022 to do list.

  
        Owl Believe                             Thankful Sampler 


From Tiny Modernist
A fun collection of winter designs and a new series featuring the alphabet.

  
                   Winter Signs                     Happy Alphabet part 1 - ABC  



From Mill Hill
The new spring kits for 2022. 

2022 Buttons & Beads Spring Series

 
   Blue Morpho Butterfly                        Chicks Hotel             

  
   Honey Bee                                    Spring Bluebird

 
Stitching                                            Tres Jolie


2022 Spring Bouquet Collection

  
Bear Canoe                          Milk Can   

  
            Octy                          Pig in a Blanket 

 
  Succulents                            Taco        


Garden Gnomes

 
    Bee Gnome                    Bee Hive House

 
Garden Girl Gnome            Mushroom House  

 
Wheelbarrow Gnome                 Straw House         




 

No comments:

Post a Comment