Monday, January 20, 2014

Not enough time to stitch!

After enjoying a long weekend out of town, you would think many hours of stitching would have been accomplished. Well, let me tell you, not a stitch was stitched until I got home on Sunday night. Actually, that is quite depressing.  On the plus side, when I finally sat down to stitch, I started a new project. I'm working on "All the Way Down" from Ink Circles. (See picture below)

 
I have the first turtle done and many more to go. Since I stitched a baseball sampler for my son, this piece is for my daughter. I can't wait to finish it for her. Anyone else ready to start something new? Well, there are quite a few new designs on the way...check them out.
 
COMING SOON!
 
 
From Country Cottage Needleworks
The new Frosty Forest design "Snowman's Cottage" is  too cute, although it does make me cold (burrrrrr). The "Be My Valentine" design is a perfect Valentine gift.
 
   Frosty Forest #3                        Be My Valentine
Snowman's Cottage                                                 
 
 
From Little House Needleworks
The newest addition to the Calendar Girls would also make a cute Valentine's gift. I love her skirt with the hearts.
 
       Hands to Work                Calendar Girls - February
 
 
From The Drawn Thread
More beautiful designs from The Drawn Thread.
 
Winter Garden

             Winter Jumble                         Alphabet Ornaments Two -
                                                              "E F G H"
 
 
From SamSarah Design Studio
The final part in the Winds of Grace series is coming and so is another installment in the Ten X the Fun series. It really is a fun series. Those roosters are too funny!
 
 
 
           Winds of Grace - Six Bells                Winds of Grace - The completed piece
    part 6 of 6                                              all 6 parts together

Ten X the Fun - Free Range Roosters
 
 
From With My Needle
Two beautiful samplers.
 
Elizabeth Wood 1822
 

Of Female Arts
 
 
From Imaginating
Of course my favorite of these is the "Let's Cross Stitch". Check out the butterfly's body...it's scissors. Too cute. Might be my next project after I finish the turtles.
 
 
Let's Marry                                        Let's Sing   
 
 
Let's Cross Stitch                       You Melt My Heart
 
 
From Cherry Hill Stitchery
The Owl Birth Sampler is adorable. I may have to put that in my stash to do for grandchildren (many, many, years from now).
 
Owl Birth Sampler

All Because Two People Fell in Love
 
 
 
 
From With Thy Needle & Thread
I love the soft colors in these designs.
 
Mary Valentine's Handework
 
 
 
From Sue Hillis Designs
Three funny new designs from Sue. Love them all especially "Too tight" (I can totally relate).
 
Too Tight?                                         Sweet Thing

Follow Your Heart
 
 
From The Vickery Collection
Perfect piece for the avid bass fisherman. My husband will love this one but since I have already stitched him a bass picture this will have to go to the end of my stitching list (he may never see this done:)
 
Bass Attack
 
 







            
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK
AND
KEEP STITCHING!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment