Monday, January 13, 2014

The rain finally went away.

After a rainy Friday and a stormy Saturday, Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I spent most of the day inside. Between hosting a Panther playoff party in the early afternoon and going to my father-in-laws birthday party in the evening, I didn't get to enjoy the weather. To make matters worse, I was only able to stitch on Friday. I really wanted to get more stitching done especially since I just bought two new projects which I'm dying to start (hopefully, one day this week).

New designs are on the way. Take a look at what will be arriving very soon!

From Blackbird Designs
Love...love...love this sampler. My favorite in the series so far!
 
The Country Life
Loose Feathers Club #7
 
 
From Kathy Barrick
Another beautiful "shape" sampler from Kathy.
 
Blue Spruce
 
 
From MarNic Designs
It's never too early to stitch for Christmas and these owls are just a "hoot".
 
Owl be home for Christmas
 
 
From Nora Corbett
Three new letters in Letters from Mermaids series.
 
Letters from Mermaids - G

Letters from Mermaids - H

Letters from Mermaids - I
 
 
From CM Designs
A beautiful floral heart. I think this would make a nice pillow or box top to give as a Valentine's or Mother's Day present.
 
My Heart is Filled with Flowers
 
 
From My Big Toe
 
            Early to Bed                                  Bless the Lord - Psalm 103:1

Building Blocks - Serve
 
 
From Lizzie Kate
New designs from Lizzie Kate (including the first two designs in the 4 Seasons series).
"Snowy String" is really cute but my favorite design in this group is "Let Them be Small".
 
Snowy String
 
The Lord is Good - Inspiration Boxer

Let Them Be Small

Spring                                      Summer
4 Seasons Flip-it Series
 
 
From Ink Circles
The more I look at it, the more I really like "Turrets and Town". This is definitely going into my "stash".
 
Four de Lys
 
Turrets & Town
 
 
 
SHEPHERD'S FOLD 2014
from Shepherd's Bush
 
       The 2014 Shepherd's Fold is going to be a little sewing box filled with lovely stitching accessories. It will begin in February and a new little treasure will be sent out about every other month. The first kit will be a sampler that can be used to cover a box. The box can then be used to store all the other accessories. The box is an OPTIONAL part of the fold. Instead of covering a box, the sampler can also be framed. All the other kits will make accessory items such as a pincushion or scissor fob. All the different pieces will go together to make a complete set.   The first kit will be larger than the rest and will cost about $50.00. The remaining kits will cost between $15.00 and $25.00 each.
 
 
 
Have a great week!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment