Monday, January 27, 2014

Time just keeps flying by!

I can't believe that January is almost over. It seems like Christmas was just yesterday. Before you know it, Easter will be here. Where does the time go? My weekend went fast but I was able to get some stitching done. I now have 3 turtles stitched on my "turtle" piece. Yeah!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to finish this piece in a reasonable amount of time. Of course, new designs are on the way and there are a few that I want to do. Take a look at what is coming and see if there is something that you would like to do.


From Just Nan
It looks like winter has hit Just Nan. The "Little Princess Snow" is simply too cute. However,
my favorite has to be "Just Dropping In" (definitely on my to do list).
 
Little Princess Snow                               Just Dropping In!

  
                         Oh Deer                          Charm Garden Pin      Needle Slide      
                                                                 Dazzling Deer        Kissing Birds
 
 
From Bobbie G Designs
Beautiful new spring designs.
 
Playing in the Cornflowers

 
  Spring Joy                     Gardener's Shanty
 
 
From Heart in Hand
 
Song of Solomon                                          Be Mine      
 
 
From Tempting Tangles
A great design for tea lovers.
 
Lavender Mint
 
 
From Miles to Go
Two fun designs.
 
      
Feeling Frosty                            Big Hearted   
 
 
From Threadwork Primitives
I love this design as a small pillow or pincushion. It looks like it's done in only one color therefore, you could use whatever color you like.
 
Quaker Friends
 
 
From Rosewood Manor
 
Spring Has Come - Mystery Sampler
 
This new mystery sampler from Rosewood Manor will be released in 3 parts (March, April & May). The design is stitched on an exclusive patterned 32ct. linen from Fabric Flair called Yorkshire Flowers. The fabric features small yellow flowers printed on a white background. Each part uses 15 skeins of Weeks Dye Works floss and each one also includes a bonus design.
I can't wait to see what the finished design will look like.
 
 
 






 
 
Happy stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment