Monday, September 29, 2014

Rain, Rain and more rain!

What a dreary day this Monday is. Cloudy and rainy....the perfect day to stay inside and stitch.  I wish I was able to stay home today and do just that. I really want to finish the Halloween piece I'm working on. Hopefully, I will be able to get it done this weekend but of course, something will come up and my stitching time will get reduced. 

Many new designs have arrived recently with more coming. Take a look at some designs that are on the way and check out our website (What's new section) and see what has already arrived. I have found quite a few designs that I will be adding to "the stash".


Cathy Habermann of Hands on Design and Tracy Horner of Ink Circles will be visiting The Stitch and Frame Shop on Wednesday October 15th as part of their "Trail of Orts" tour. They plan to be here from 11:00am till 1:00pm and will each be bringing a collection of models and charts. If you are able to, please stop by and visit with them. We are looking forward to their visit!



COMING SOON!


From Imaginating
 New Autumn/Halloween designs. My favorite is the "Let's Be Thankful". A definite must do for me. Of course, I won't get it done this year even though there are 93 days left.

  Let's Be Thankful                          Halloween Fun


     
       Halloween Tricks            Autumn Birdhouse


From Little House Needleworks
Yeah! A new addition to the Hometown Holiday series. Also a new calendar girl (October is definitely my new favorite).

Moonlight

  
  Hometown Holiday-                     Calendar Girls-   
  Firehouse                                         October 


From Summer House Stitche Workes
A beautiful new sampler. Love all the colors!!

Karoline Beringer


From Plum Street Samplers
I love this little sampler especially the witch on her "sleigh" being pulled by black cats. Too funny!!

Ghoul Tidings


From My Big Toe
Three new religious samplers from My Big Toe. 

               Do Not Weep                                The Greatest of These  

I Surrender All


From Heart in Hand
Three new Christmas designs. I love the "Wee Santa" with all the animals and the "Vintage Greeting" reminds me of a Christmas card. 

    
               Wee Santa 2014        Christmas Means More

Vintage Greeting:
A Merry Christmas


From Bent Creek
What a fun new kit from Bent Creek. 

Pumpkin Leaves (kit)
Kit includes 18 count Natural linen and DMC Perle Cotton.


From White Willow Stitching
Yee-haw!! A cowboy boot.

Tribal Cowboy Boot


From Glendon Place
What a cute Halloween piece!

Best Friends Forever
#2 in the Village Home Series


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment