Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Monday!

March is just "marching" right on by. Where does the time go? Wherever it goes, I want to find it and give myself a little extra of it. Just think of how much more stitching I could get done if only I had the time to do it. I did find some time this weekend and the mermaid that I'm stitching is almost done. Hopefully, I will finish it this weekend. She looks lovely so far and I can't wait to get her done.

Here are a few new things that will be arriving in the shop soon.

Image result for clip art coming soon


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Well, if I can't actually spend an afternoon in Paris, then I guess spending an afternoon stitching Paris is the next best thing. 

Afternoon in Paris                           Holly Jolly     
                                                             #8 in the 
                                                                  Classic Ornament Collection


From Little House Needleworks
The "Florist" will make a nice addition to the Hometown Holiday series. 

  
 Christmas Rose                                    Florist        
4th in the Sampler Tree Series          Hometown Holiday series  


From CM Designs
"Squared" is a cross stitch design of quilt squares. Since I don't quilt, this is an excellent pattern for me! "Rainbow" is really cute. Apparently, this is what happens when a cat runs into a rainbow.

Squared

Rainbow
(April-Whiskerkins)



From - From the Heart
A new addition to the bird sampler series. 

Cardinal Sampler


From Stoney Creek
I would love to be "Stitching in Paradise".  I love all the designs in that book!
   
   
Where Your Story Begins


Stitching in Paradise


From Kelmscott
Two new needle minders and a really neat looking pair of purple scissors. 

        
Folkart Crow with Star                 Easter Egg    
          Needle Minder                   Needle Minder



Purple Purple Scissors
These pointed scissors measure 3" long.



From Pheasant Street Samplers
Two great new designs. 

A Floral ABC

Simply Spring

***********************************

Image result for clip art happy spring

No comments:

Post a Comment