Monday, April 20, 2015

Coming Soon!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend (mine went by too fast). Of course, yesterday was a gloomy rainy day but I actually enjoyed it. I spent the day cleaning, doing laundry and yes....stitching. I tried to get my mermaid done but I fell a little short. The only thing left to do are some beads at the end of the mermaid tail and I WILL get those on this afternoon. YEAH! a finished project...now what to do?

Take a look at some of the new designs that are on the way.

COMING SOON!

From Mirabilia
 An elegant lady and her cat. Very lovely!

Florentina


From The Needle's Notion
Look, Mary's little lamb followed her to school. Too cute!

Mary's Schoolgirl Sampler


From Priscilla's Pocket

Let Freedom Ring

Stoneware Pinpillows II


From Scattered Seeds Sampler
What a handsome canine.

Faithful Friend


From Summer House Stitche Workes

The Gift Keeps Giving


From Little House Needleworks
A new sampler and a new addition to the "Sampler Tree" series. 

Patriot's Row

Deer Valley Inn
#5 in the Sampler Tree Ornament series


From Country Cottage Needleworks
A new ornament and a new season. I really like the bright colors in the "Summer" design.

 Seasonal Celebrations:              Christmas Birdhouse
        Summer                                   9th in the Classic 
                                                                Ornament series  


From SamSarah Design Studio
Part 4 of a 6 part series. 

Still Crazy After All These Years
Part 4


From Homespun Elegance
I haven't seen many new "welcome" samplers lately. I really like this one.

A Welcoming Abode


From Ship's Manor
Love, love, love this!  It will definitely be going into my stash. Probably will never get done but that is beside the point.

Come by the Hills



From Tempting Tangles

Broderie Blue

Jonah's Whale


Procrastination

*****************************

Remember:

The Spring Custom Framing Special is still in progress.
The last day is Tuesday April 28th! You have a week left
in order to take advantage of the 20% off savings. 


*****************************

Image result for clip art spring

Have a "toadally" terrific week!


No comments:

Post a Comment