Monday, April 13, 2015

Finally!

Good evening all! I know that I usually blog on Monday mornings but today was one of those crazy days where my schedule was totally messed up. I would have waited and blogged tomorrow but I'm not sure if tomorrow will be any better and I wanted to make sure I posted the new items that will be arriving soon. So, with that in mind, take a look below....

New designs that are coming soon........


From Rosewood Manor
Two beautiful new samplers from Rosewood Manor. I can't decide which one I like better.

Heaven in a Wildflower

Always Remember


From The Stitcherhood
Love this! You don't see many patterns for grandpas. I might have to do this for my father-in-law who totally enjoys building and playing with model trains. He is definitely still a little boy. 
Grandpas


From Stoney Creek
This sentiment is so true.

Wonderful Life


From Vals Stuff
Too cute. I'm not really into chickens but I do like this one. 

The Sky is Falling


From Pine Mountain Designs
I love Pine Mountain Designs. They are quick and easy to stitch. Great gift ideas... especially the pillows.

April Snapshot

Words of Wisdom Pillow Kit
"Far Better Things Ahead"


From Hands on Design
Two new "chalk" designs.

   A Year in Chalk:                       A Year in Chalk:
 May                                                 June


From the Drawn Thread
Three new designs. I love them all. 

Free & Brave

Ricardo's Roses

The Pastoral 


From Plum Street Samplers
Life Lesson 2 is part of the "Serial Bowl"collection. It will be released the end of this month. 
If you are interested in this series, SIGN UP NOW! The chart with threads is limited and we need an idea of how many to order. 

Serial Bowl Collection: Life Lesson 2

*************************************************************

REMEMBER:

The custom framing special has now started and will
go through April 28th. Visit our website for more details.


*************************************************************


Image result for clip art sleeping

I'm off to bed now!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment