Monday, April 6, 2015

A Quick Post!

What a beautiful morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I managed to survive going to Carowinds with the kids. Everyone had a great time although my feet would probably disagree. They were tired and hurting by the time we left. Of course, I had planned to get my mermaid finished last week but as always I did not. Well, there is always this week.

FYI........The Spring Custom Framing Special is starting this Saturday April 11th and will end on April 28th. During this time, you receive 20% off a total custom frame order(s). A 50% deposit is required and no rush orders will be discounted.

Need something to do? Take a look below to see some new designs that will be arriving soon.


ON THE WAY.....

From Mill Hill
The new 2015 Autumn series of kits are on the way. Take a look at the new "Hocus Pocus" trilogy. Too cute!!!

2015 Buttons & Beads Autumn Series


Soup Bowls                               Country Mill

Ghost Family                              Sugar Skull

        Magic Shoes                       Painted Pumpkins


2015 Autumn Harvest Collection


Haunted Zone                          Boris the Bat

Wacky Wendy                           Wendy's Cat

    Chippy                                     Tom Turkey


2015 Hocus Pocus Trilogy

 Mimi                                    Miranda

Muriel


From Scarlett House 

     Strawberry House                  A Few Favorite Things


From My Big Toe
I love all these designs and yes, "I will cross that stitch when I get there". 

Wait Upon the Lord                    Walk by Faith   

         Cross That Stitch              America the Beautiful



From AAN
That's funny, her kingdom looks a lot like my kingdom. 

     
Welcome to My Kingdom             A Touch of Spring           



From Bobbie G. Designs

       Barn Quilts                    Bloom & Grow  

Garden Rules

****************************
Image result for clip art spring

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
         





No comments:

Post a Comment