Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Memorial Day...early!



The Stitch & Frame Shop will be CLOSED on Monday May 25th for Memorial Day. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday. I have no plans right now except to stitch, stitch and maybe stitch some more. Of course, these plans (like all others) will probably change. Since, we will be closed on Monday, there will be no blog next week (sorry). Just think, after 2 weeks, I should have a lot to blog about. 



COMING SOON!

From Nora Corbett
A beautiful collection of teacups. 

Cream & Sugar Collection:
Bloom, Petal, Fern, Tulip,
Blossom & Rose


From SamSarah Design Studio
Part 5 of "Still Crazy". Only one more part to go and the chart will be complete. 

Still Crazy - part 5


From Pheasant Street Samplers
Two "country -like" samplers. I like the "Dairy Farm"because it reminds me of a wonderful friend I have in Wisconsin. (Hi! Penny)

May Flower                     Dairy Farm


From Homespun Elegance
I just love all these pincushions and the best part is that they would be quick to stitch.

  Stitching Things I                    Stitching Things II

Sunflower Love Pincushion


From Keslyn's
A cute Halloween design. I think it would make a great little pillow. 

Just Hangin' Around


From Heart in Hand
A very simple wedding/love design and 4 new Joyful Journal designs. I like the September one. I just can't resist a scholarly owl and a bookworm. Too cute!

My One and Always

  Joyful Journal - August        Joyful Journal - September

  Joyful Journal - October        Joyful Journal - November


From Plum Street Samplers
Three new patriotic designs. I especially like George & Martha and the "Winsome" pair. 

 
    Party Tarts                         George & Martha

Winsome Pair


From Kelmscott
Two new needle minders.

         
      Andrew's Key                        Whale Weathervane



From Whimsical Edge Designs
Beautiful new accessory items. 


Gold Queen Thread Keep
This elegant lady has 6 holes for thread and
measures 3.75" high by 2.25" wide.


    
 Needle Minders
                   Pink Bloom                    Vintage Saltbox House



  Image result for clip art patriotic

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

AND A

WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment