Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy President's Day!




Unfortunately, this is not a holiday for me (my kids...yes). For those of you who are off today, I hope you are enjoying your long weekend and are able to get some stitching done.

Peggy and Carol will be going to the Nashville Needlework Market in just 11 days. I'm trying to post as many of the new designs on our website that I can. Please be sure to check the "what's new" section often. If you see something that you would like to have, please let the shop know and Peggy will be glad to add it to her shopping list. 


From My Big Toe
Four beautiful new designs but "Disturb Us Lord" is simply amazing.

I Found the One                                      Disturb Us Lord:
                                                                        The Prayer of Sir Francis Drake

Grateful Every Day

Hope and a Future


From Mirabilia
A lovely lady from Greek mythology. Love the colors.

Andromeda


From Annie Beez Folk Art
Not only is this the motto of frogs (rip it..rip it) but it is mine as well. I'm very well versed in ripping.

The Frog Motto

From - From The Heart
It seems to me that this sampler would be luckier if it had four leaf clovers instead of three leaf but I still like it.

March Mini Sampler


From Stoney Creek
I'm not much of a beer person but I love the Christmas sleigh.


                   Stout & Lager                        Christmas Sleigh in the Village  


From Tree of Life Samplings
A very nice sampler.

Pursue Love

From The Vickery Collection
It looks like autumn...sunflowers and Thanksgiving.

Showtime Sunflowers

Thanksgiving


From Little House Needleworks
A beautiful creation sampler and the final design in the ABC Sampler series.

           
Sixth Day of Creation                      ABC Samplers - "XYZ"



From Country Cottage Needleworks
These are just a little peek at Nikki's newest designs. The bunnies are so cute. I can't wait to see the whole design.

           
Snow Place Like Home #5             Some Bunny Loves You

____________________________________
Coming sometime in September....

"LAUREN" 
4" Limited Edition Designer Embroidery Scissors from Gingher
Pre-order now...quantities are limited.

___________________________________

Remember to keep checking the "what's new" section on our website.

Just a hint....I'll be adding quite a bit today!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment