Monday, February 27, 2017

Just a quick post


Happy Monday! Another week has begun. I just want to remind everyone that Peggy and Carol will be leaving for the Nashville Market on Friday. Please keep checking the "what's new" section on our website to see if there is anything you would like to have. I'll be adding more items this week. If you see something, please let the shop know by Thursday morning (March 2) and Peggy will add it to her shopping list.. They will be leaving early Friday morning.

I will not be posting a blog next week since we will be busy getting everything checked in from market but I'll post again on March 13.


COMING SOON

From Kit & Bixby
This is too funny yet so true.

It's the Cat's House


From Imaginating
Four totally different designs. "Not My Monkeys" is hilarious and the neutral tones in "Porch Welcome" and "Bless Our Home" are very nice.

        
 Not My Monkeys                     Love the Country Life 

                    Porch Welcome                                    Bless Our Home



From Bobbie G Designs
I really like the border on this one. 

Indigo Bunting Sampler



From Abby Rose Designs
Wow, I love this. The colors are great and the saying is awesome.

Be Happy

***********************************

 HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment