Monday, February 19, 2018

Something Different



Happy Monday! Today's blog is going to be a little different. The Nashville Needlework Market starts in 11 days and I have been busily trying to get new designs posted on our website. There is quite a bit more I need to post so I'm going to cut this a little short so I can work on posting all this wonderful new stuff. 

Remember to check the "what's new" section on our website often (I'm adding more today) and if you see something you would like to have, please let the shop know. Peggy will gladly add it to her extra long shopping list.

Did you think I was going to stop there and not post any pictures? Wrong. I thought I'd post a few of my favorite designs that are releasing in Nashville and then I'd stop and go work on the website. 


COMING IN NASHVILLE

Bless Us from Lila's Studio


Holiday Quaker from Lila's Studio

Frogs in Your Underpants from The Nebby Needle

It reads: "May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need a home may you find your way.
May you always have courage to take a chance
and never find frogs in your underpants".

Life, Liberty & Happiness from Mani Di Donna

This is a LIMITED EDITION design.


********************************************


Remember...keep checking the website!

and

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment