Monday, February 26, 2018

A shopping we will go.


We leave for Nashville in just 4 days. I still have a few things to add to the website so please be sure to check it this week. If you see something you would like, please let the shop know by Thursday. Also, I will not be blogging next Monday (March 5). I will be busily adding new stuff to our website. Look for the next blog on Monday March 12.

I do have a few things to share this week. Here are some designs that have already been released and will be in the shop soon. Take a look!


ON THE WAY.....



From Imaginating
Four new designs. My favorite is the group therapy one. I think my need for group therapy will be really great next week. 


                   
    Let's Learn From Our Dog              Let's Be Old Friends          

  Let's Hug a Nurse                      Let's Go To Therapy 




From Little House Needleworks
The second design in the Farmhouse Christmas series. Can't wait to see the third one.

Farmhouse Christmas #2 - Horsin' Around



From Country Cottage Needleworks
Two great spring designs. I love the colors in the "Spring Birds".

Spring Birds

Welcome Spring



From Crossed Wing Collection
What can I say except...gorgeous. 

Green Jays



From Bobbie G. Designs
This is too funny. Who followed me to the beach?  

Beach Ladies



From Stoney Creek
What a sweet afghan. There is a lot of stitching in those cute animals but well worth it in the end. The birth sampler is also very cute.

Noah's Babies



From Designs by Lisa
That is the sweetest face ever. Just look at those eyes. 

Hare & the Butterfly



From The Vickery Collection
This is such a fun and happy piece.


Awakening Warmth

**********************************************

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment