Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Earth Day!



For whatever it's worth, today is Earth Day. In my humble opinion, everyday should be Earth Day. I'm not a very big environmentalist but I do care about our planet and try to do my part by recycling. 
I hope you all have a great day. The weather is simply gorgeous!

Need a new project?? Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. 





From With Thy Needle & Thread
Another fun Holiday Hoopla design. 

Holiday Hoopla - 4th of July



From Little Dove Designs
A wonderful sampler featuring all 12 months with colorful motifs.

Little Dove's Year



From Waxing Moon Designs
A trio of summer houses. My favorite is the red one with sunflowers.

Summer House Trio



From Annalee Waite
What cute bunnies. Love the soft colors.

Rabbit Round



From Tiny Modernist
I think the Easter Bunny house is just adorable. A good project to do for next Easter.

Easter Bunny House part 4
(the final part in the series)

    Rustic Spring Set                    Words to Live By #4



From Imaginating
I do not need any birth samplers or baby designs but really like both of these. The Halloween shoes are also cute.

              Let's Baby Talk            Jungle Family Birth Record

Halloween Shoes

Camp Essentials


From Designs By Lisa
How cute is this. A moose is on the loose.

Moose Biscornu



From Les Petites Croix De Lucie
This was one of my favorite movies as a child. Love this design.

Mary Poppins



From Madame Chantilly
Cute designs featuring bunnies, cats and mice. I especially like the bunny sleeping on the carrot.

Spring Friends

Aprile Dolce Dormire
(April Sweet Sleep)

Cats in the Rain

Tea Time

************************************
        

 Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment