Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter! I know it's not really Easter yet but the next blog will be after Easter. I wanted to be sure to get my Easter wishes in early. Hope everyone has a very blessed weekend. I have family coming so I will spend this week getting ready for them. Hopefully, I can squeeze in some stitching time.

Just a reminder, the Spring Custom Framing Special is still underway. The last day to take advantage of the 20% savings is Tuesday,  April 23rd.

Sorry this post is a day later than usual but our Internet was down yesterday. Pleased to report, it's back today!



From Little House Needleworks
The third part in the Jack Frost's Tree Farm series. It's going to take a lot of decorations to fill that large tree.

Jack Frost's Tree Farm #3 - Family Fun



From Mirabilia
I just love her wings and the majestic tree in the background is just gorgeous.

Winter Love



From Waxing Moon Designs
Great designs for cat and dog lovers.

       
Cat Owner's Welcome             Dog Owner's Welcome



From Pickle Barrel Designs
A great design for fisherman. I love the bright and cheerful colors. Must do this for my husband.

Gone Fishing


From Tralala
What lovely flowers.

Jolies Fleurs


From Twin Peak Primitives
The lantern is beautiful and the sleigh being pulled by sheep is just too funny.

Christmas Lantern

Ewe's Christmas Miracle

**********************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment