Monday, July 20, 2020

Coming Soon!




Happy Monday! In case you didn't notice, a blog was not posted last week and that's because I was on vacation. It was a very unusual vacation in that, I didn't go anywhere. I did enjoy my time at home but I am glad to be back at work. I was getting rather bored at the end of the week. I was, however, able to get some stitching done but not as much as I thought I would (go figure). 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. Take a peek!




From With Thy Needle & Thread
Three fun Autumn/Halloween designs. "Autumn Gatherings" is the first in a new series called Gatherings. There will be 4 designs in the series, one for each season.

Autumn Gatherings            Hilda Boo           The Witches Brew 
    & Sunflowers Too! 

From Annie Beez Folk Art
Cute Christmas ornaments and some very strange looking pumpkins. I love the black and white striped one.

Country Christmas                  Pumpkin Patch       
 Ornament Collection II                                                         


From Cottage Garden Samplings
Three more designs in the Springtime series. Each one is cuter than the last.

Welcome Spring                             Bee Happy   

Fresh Flower Market


From My Big Toe
Four new inspirational designs. 

         Grace                                      He Leadeth Me 

Quaker Rejoice              Straight Paths     


From Little House Needleworks
The Hometown Holiday village now has a post office. 

Hometown Holiday: Post Office



From Praiseworthy Stitches
"O Holy Night" is a beautiful addition to the Simple Gifts series.

Simple Gifts - O Holy Night

Spooky Biscornu


From Imaginating
Four very different designs. The "Teeny Witch" is really adorable.


Bump in the Night                         Let's Twinkle     

             
By the Sea                           Teeny Witch



From Puntini Puntini
What fun designs. I can relate to the "Sleepless Stitcher".

       Sleepless Stitcher                Sunflowers and Bees 



From Scissor Tail Designs
Oh, this would be perfect in my kitchen. I guess I need to add this to my stitch list.

Coffee Relax Enjoy


From Nora Corbett Designs 
Two new designs in the Orchid Party collection.

Green Lady Slipper          Lady Orchid Moth


From Rosewood Manor
I'm not a cat person but the "Cat's on a Pumpkin" is awfully cute. 

     
  Cat's on a Pumpkin                  Reindeer Dreams            
__________________________


Have a great week and try to stay cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment