Monday, July 27, 2020

Who turned up the heat?



I know its summer and it's supposed to be hot but this year seems a little hotter than it has been in the past. Of course, hot flashes do not help the situation and neither do masks. LOL! I hope everyone is staying safe and getting lots of stitching done. Need some inspiration? Take a look at some wonderful new designs that will be arriving soon.


From Shepherd's Bush
Three new kits. "Thoughts of Home" is my favorite of the bunch. Love the button.

            Find Joy                 Liberty and Justice  

Thoughts of Home



From Heart in Hand
What fun designs. I just love the crows.


            Patchwork Crow         Pocket Round Crow    Christmas Sqaure Dance 3



From Erica Michaels 
"Charlotte's Smalls" is a set of pin pillows based on the Charlotte Mullenger reproduction sampler. I love the colors. "Ocean of Wisdom II" makes me want to go the beach. 

Charlotte's Smalls      Ocean of Wisdom II

Twinkle Berry


From Just Nan
A birthday mouse...what fun! Of all the mice that Nan has done, I think this is my favorite one. 

        Birthday Mouse                            Birthday Garden Cube   


From Heartstring Samplery
The farm animals are just adorable. I might have to stitch a penny cushion. 

Farm & Folk Penny Cushions               Seeds of Love                


From Hands on Design
"Ghosties & Gourds" is the first in a new series of banners. I can't wait to see what the other banners are. 

   A Banner Year:                        Grace of a Flower 
Ghosties & Gourds                                                        
 
Present Blessings



From Mani Di Donna
Great fall designs!

Harvest Home Pincushion             Thankful Pillow          


From Country Cottage Needleworks
The final design in the snow village series is on the way...yay! I wonder what kind of series will be next?

  
Snow Village 11                             Trees and Bees
Snow Cone Cart                                                             


From Twin Peak Primitives
I kind of like Santa in a teal coat. Very different. 

      Americana                            Twin Peak Santa 2020

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas



From Annalee Waite Designs
My summer thoughts right now involve staying inside with the ac.

Summer Thoughts


From Jardin Prive
Wonderful French designs. My favorites are the sampler of flowers and patchwork of summer.

I Love Sheep                                Mon Jardin

Sampler Aux Fleurs

Patchwork De La Plage


*********************************************


Have a great week and try to stay cool!






No comments:

Post a Comment