Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Fourth of July...early


 I know I'm a little early since the 4th is not until next Tuesday but I will not be blogging again until the 10th. The Stitch and Frame Shop will be CLOSED on Monday July 3rd and Tuesday July 4th. Since this will be a long weekend for me (yea!!!), I hope to get some stitching done. 

With that thought in mind, here are some new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon. 



From The Victoria Sampler
What a great gift idea...a birthday needleroll.  Each sampler features a birthstone heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and a tiny garden showing the appropriate flowers for that month. July, August, and September are the first releases. More to come.

Sister Sampler                            Stitching Under the Oaks      


    July                                       August                           September 
   Birthday Needleroll               Birthday Needleroll          Birthday Needleroll   



From Summer House Stitche Workes
I love the beehive on this piece. I guess the 3rd part in this series will be a nest. Can't wait to see what it looks like. So far, "Hive" is my favorite.

Home.Hive.Nest - Hive
part 2 of a 3 part series


From Little House Needleworks
The fourth in the Early Americans series...Nathan Hale (does he look a little skinny to you?) and a wonderful sampler featuring "stitchers".

  Sampler Stitchers                    Early Americans #4
                                                            Nathan Hale


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another addition to Main Street...a gazebo and the sentiments in the "Bee Virtues" are spot on.

                              Bee Virtues                                    Main Street #3 - Gazebo



From Annie Beez Folk Art
Of all the "bee" designs recently, this one is my favorite. The fabric choice is perfect.

God Save the Queen



From Abby Rose Designs
What a fun Christmas pillow. I would love to stitch this for Christmas 2017 but I'd better stitch faster for that to happen. 

 And Good Tidings to You                       Needlework Necessities   



From Stoney Creek 
What beautiful Christmas designs. There is a lot of work involved in these so you'd better start now (only 6 months till Christmas).

A Gift From Santa



From Imaginating
Four new designs of which, I personally like the beach signs. I really do need a beach house.

    
Let's Go Camping                                  Garden Cat         


   
       Wander & Wonder                       Beach Signs I              

          *************************************


Have a great week 
and
 a fun and safe 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment