Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Monday!



I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was great it just went too fast. I worked on Saturday and then had a dual celebration on Sunday (Father's Day and my daughter's 17th birthday). My little girl is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe that she will be graduating high school next year. 

Despite all the hoopla this weekend, I was able to get a little stitching done. I'm trying to finish the project I took with me on vacation. I'ts almost done. I should finish it this week and then can go back to alternating between two other projects. 

Need another project? Here are some new designs that will be coming soon. 



From Blackbird Designs
The newest design in the Loose Feather series. This one features a cute cat along with the birds.

She Sights a Bird
Loose Feathers Series - For the Birds #3



From Amy Bruecken Designs
Two fun new designs in Amy's bright and bold style.

  Peace & Love                                             Quilt Critters



From Stoney Creek
What a great birth sampler for a little boy.

Boys & Toys Birth Sampler



From Abby Rose Designs
This sweet sampler would make a nice gift for a friend or even a sister. 

Tea for Two Tea Bag Cozy


From Stacy Nash Primitives
Another cute critter in the "Animal Crackers" series. Love the felt carrots. 

Animal Crackers: Harrison



From With Thy Needle & Thread
Here is a picture of Lesson One from the Summer Schoolhouse - Lessons in Abecedarian series.  There will be a total of 4 lessons all meant to be stitched together in one long piece. However, I think Lesson 1 would make a great stand alone piece but not sure about the others. Time will tell. This design should arrive at the end of June/first of July.

Lesson #1
Summer Schoolhouse - Lessons in Abecedarian


From Mirabilia
Another gorgeous mermaid from Nora. I am currently working on yet another mermaid. I don't need to do another one but I really do like this one. 


Renaissance Mermaid



From Heartstring Samplery
Love the Huswife design. However, I would probably frame it or make it into a pillow. 

             A Little Quaker                     Once Upon a Summer Huswife


From Just Cross Stitch
This special magazine issue will be arriving sometime in September. We are now taking pre-orders so reserve your copy.

2017 Christmas Ornament Issue



From Glendon Place
The raccoons are so cute. They look like they are wearing pajamas. Must be a raccoon sleepover.

      Bad Girls Peter                 Pumpkinhead

Overheard in an Orchard

Rambunctious Raccoons

************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment