Monday, April 9, 2018

April Showers.....




Today's April showers should be bringing forth May's flowers. Hopefully, it will also take away some the pollen that is floating around out there. So far so good for me, but I know many people who are having allergy issues. Of course, this will probably only get worse before it gets better. My suggestion, stay inside and stitch. Sounds like a good plan. 

Remember....The Spring Custom Framing Special is now underway. Get those projects finished and come take advantage of the savings (20% off with a 50% deposit). The sale ends on April 24th.

Take a look at some new designs on the way.....


From Madame Chantilly
I love the title of this design..."Fast Food". I'm still chuckling over it.

Fast Food


From Cross Stitch Antiques
A wonderful reproduction sampler done in mostly reds.
Three Red Pots 1841


From The Vickery Collection
This is a beautiful tree but wow, that is a lot of stitching.

Ornament Tree



From AAN (Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks)
Love this design. This would be such a lovely garden

Evening in the Garden


From Scissor Tail Designs
Perfect design for this time of year....strawberry season. 

I Love Strawberries



From CM Designs
The colors and patterns in this design are stunning. I think this would be a fun piece to stitch. I'll add it to my list.

Viking Garden Labyrinth

******************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK !



No comments:

Post a Comment