Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello Monday!



Happy Monday...yeah, it's Monday again. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was very busy, not only did I work on Saturday, but it was also my daughter's senior prom. She was so beautiful and her boyfriend cleaned up nice as well. I can't believe how fast this year is going. In about 1 month, my daughter will be graduating from high school. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

Enough about me, let's get on to the fun stuff.....cross stitch. Take a look at some of the new designs that will be arriving soon.



From Hands on Design
The next three designs in the "White Christmas" series and the second design in the "Laundry Company" series. My favorite is the laundry series. Probably because I spend so much time dealing with laundry.

               Noel                                        Luminaria Lane  

Christmas Eve

Loads of Fun



From My Big Toe
Four great new designs from My Big Toe. I just love her designs. My favorite in this group is "Let it Begin With Me". Yup, love my morning caffeine.

       Guide Me in Truth               Building Blocks: Abide 

        
 Let It Begin With Me              My Soul Finds Rest



From Shakespeare's Peddler
What a beautiful design.

Jenny Bean Parlor #4 - The Good Shepherd



From Tiny Modernist
A very bright and colorful biscornu. It just makes me smile.

Butterfly Biscornu


From Waxing Moon Designs
Oh my..these are just too cute. I want to do them all. Now where in the world am I going to find the time.

Patriotic House Trio


From Jardin Prive
Wouldn't the the little monthly designs make cute ornaments or small pillows? I think so but I really like the two Quaker designs. I may not get them stitched but they are definitely going into my stash.

Au Fil Des Mois

My Lady's Quaker                        Village Quaker 



From CM Designs
I love the colors in the Autumn labyrinth design and I think both of these designs would be fun to stitch. 
      Blackwork & Beads                          The Autumn Woodland 
                                                                        Garden Labyrinth 


From Abby Rose Designs
This design made me think of my daughter. 

Spread Your Wings



From Country Cottage Needleworks
What a cute little fella. 
Welcome to the Forest: Forest Deer
Part 2 in the Welcome to the Forest series


***********************************

New patriotic series from Abby Rose Designs

 Long May She Wave - part 1 
(available now)

Life, Liberty and Happiness - part 2
(coming soon)


In God We Trust - part 3 and America the Beautiful - part 4
will be released in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment