Monday, April 2, 2018

Coming soon!



I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. Mine was great except for the pinched nerve in my neck. Oh my gosh....it hurts and I am not able to stitch because of it (ughhhh). The pain I can deal with it's the not stitching part that is driving me crazy. 

FYI....The SPRING CUSTOM FRAMING SPECIAL starts this Saturday April 7 and runs through Tuesday April 24. During this time, you will receive 20% off a total custom frame order. A 50% deposit is required and rush orders will not be discounted. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

I may not be able to stitch but I can still add projects to my to do list. Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon....


From Mill Hill
A wonderful collection of Autumn kits. I really like the "Enchanted Pumpkin". The pizza slice is cute but I want to eat pizza not stitch it.

2018 Button & Bead Kits - Autumn Series

    Mum Wreath                             Autumn Woods

Enchanted Pumpkin                     Midnight Glow    

         Wanda's Wands                   Gazebo Country Lane 



2018 Autumn Harvest Kits

     Mummy                                 Moonlit Night

 Harvest Barn                               Fall Tree   


Hot Cider                                     Pizza Slice



From MarNic Designs
These designs are absolutely hilarious. I don't need to stitch one though because I see big and naked every morning in the mirror. (hahahaha). 

When I Am Old I Shall Wear Purple


When I Am Old, What's She Up To Now


Move Over I Have Things To Do


From Lucy Beam
I think this would make a cute little pillow. 

All My Friends



From CM Designs
I love all the different trees but I don't think I would stitch them on yellow fabric. 
Daily Walk in the Woods



From Abby Rose Designs
If this is #1, I guess there will be a #2. I can't wait to see what it looks like because I really like this piece (especially the wavy flag ornament).

Long May She Wave - 1


From Stoney Creek
A great book for bird lovers.


State Birds



From Thistles
I really love how this design is finished.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


From Scattered Seeds Samplers
A little late to do for this Easter but a great design for next year.

Spring Gathering



From The Vickery Collection
This looks a bit "prickly".

Cactus Cactus Cactus

********************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment