Monday, June 20, 2011

Wow, the weekend came and went so fast, I'm not sure if it came at all. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was great. It was a constant celebration (my daughter's birthday, my mom's birthday and Father's Day all rolled into one). After all that, I need a break.

Mystery Sampler "Birds of a Feather" part 2 is now available. This sampler is shaping up to be absolutely stunning. I can't wait until Carol finishes it. Of course, she needs to start it first but she has assured me she has everything ready to go. 

SamSarah Design Studio is getting ready to release the newest addition to the Fresh Market...Fresh Kiwi. It will be available soon and so will another pattern Sadie Stuart: I Pledge Allegiance Sampler. I will post pictures of these when I have them.


Bobbie G. Designs:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Two new patterns are now available from Bobbie G Designs: Old Friends Old Wine & Life Enjoy the Ride



New Lizzie Kate patterns should be arriving this week!






Autumn Alphabet
Life's a Beach (limited edition kit - available this summer only)
Inspirational Boxer Kit - I Know God
3 NEW Snippets: Live Laugh Love (Now and Then), Flora McSample: Farm Sampler, and Wine a Bit




Pre-Orders are now being taken for the 4" Tessa Embroidery Scissors by Gingher. These will be shipping in late September and are limited editions so place your order now!



Need a quick birthday gift? This kit from The Trilogy would be perfect. It includes 32ct. natural linen, charms, needle and pattern. What a special gift for such a special day.


Hope everyone has a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment