Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday already?

Wow, is it Friday already? With the way my day has been going so far, it feels more like a Monday. At least the rain has finally stopped. It was raining so hard this morning that I thought the car would just float my daughter to school today. This would be a great day to just stay at home and stitch which is what I plan to do later this afternoon. I am actually going to get a project finished (yeah!!!). Of course, I have 3 more waiting in the wings. Take a look at some new projects coming out in October.

SNEAK PEEK.......COMING IN OCTOBER!

From Country Stitches/With Thy Needle & Thread 

Sampler of the Season - Winter      

November Word Play

Both of these look great even though they are just a sampling of the whole project. I especially like the November Word Play (but fall patterns are a weakness of mine).


From Rosewood Manor

To Have a Child

Give Me a Friend


Now Available from SamSarah Designs

Both of these patterns are a continuation of a series. Daily Life: Tweet Your Song is the second in a series of  small designs that can be stitched individually or around the center design "Garden Daily". 
Farmer's Market: Fresh Garlic is the second in the vegetable series.

Daily Life: Tweet Your Song

Farmer's Market - Fresh Garlic


The Blogger's Favorites

I wanted to post some new patterns that I really liked. It was really hard to choose because I like so much but I ended up choosing a pattern from Val's Sitchin Stuff called Boo Ya and some some new patterns from Hinzeit. Check them out below.

Boo Ya
I just love the bright colors in these pieces!


Punkin Patch                                      Witch Stitch


Dark Shadows

Last Stitch Cemetery

Ginger Village


Primitive Boo Kitty

I love all of the pieces that Hinzeit has designed. I just wanted to show the new ones.


 Just a quick note:
The Stitch and Fame Shop's Annual Fall Custom Framing Special will start on October 1, 2011 and run through October 19, 2011. During this sale, you will receive 20% off any complete custom frame order. A 50% deposit is required. No other discounts will apply and discounts will not be given to rush orders. Take advantage of this great deal and get those Christmas gifts framed now.

Also, anyone who needs to have finishing done ( pillows, stockings, bell pulls, etc.) before Christmas needs to bring what they have to the shop as soon as possible. Diana, our finisher, has set the deadline for November 1st. Nothing will be guaranteed after that date.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting some of the latest fall and funky designs!

    Keep on stitching. P.J.

    ReplyDelete