Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a quick post!

What a beautiful day it is. I should be at home raking the tons of leaves that are all over my yard but I would much rather blog about cross stitch. The raking can wait until this weekend when I can get some free help from my children. Won't they be pleased to find out what they will be doing tomorrow. Anyway, I just wanted to post some new designs that are available and some that are coming soon.


From New York Dreamer

A Tree and a Bell for Christmas

Merry Christmas



From The Cross-Eyed Cricket Collection


Christmas

Sugar Cookies



From Silver Creek Samplers

Santa's Magic Key



From Country Stitches/With Thy Needle & Thread

Mansion House at Fox Hollow



From Nouveau Encore Designs
Check out these cool trees. I am only posting a small sampling of the designs available so check out our website so see even more.

Veteran Tree                               Solider Tree

Autumn Tree                                  Winter Tree

South Carolina Tree              North Carolina Tree



From Country Cottage Needleworks

Country Cottage Needleworks is beginning a new series called "Cottage of the Month". This series features 12 different cottages that are inspired by the months of the year. Each design will be about 5 1/2" square when stitched over two threads on 28 ct. fabric and will feature a mix of DMC and over dyed threads. The first cottage to be released (end of Nov. or first of Dec.) will be "January" (see photo below). This looks like a cute new series.
Cottage of the Month - January

Also releasing (from Country Cottage Needleworks) at the end of the month is "Vintage Christmas". I really like this pattern but I would probably change the colors to more traditional Christmas ones even though the pastels do look very nice.

Vintage Christmas
______________________________________________________________________________

I mentioned this pattern in the last blog but I now have a picture that I wanted to share. It is ornament # 11 from Little House Needleworks called Winter Forest. It should be available by the end of the month.


2011 Ornament #11 - Winter Forest


Hope everyone has a great weekend and a big
THANK YOU to all our veterans.


No comments:

Post a Comment