Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring is here!

I know that spring is here because my sinuses tell me so. I love spring....I just don't love the pollen that comes with it. Luckily, we are supposed to get some rain tonight and tomorrow so maybe some of it will wash away. I know it will only just return but at least the yellow film that has settled on my car will be gone for a little while. Maybe my nose (and head) would like it better if I would just stay inside and stitch. It's a great idea but not very practical since I have to taxi my kids around. Too bad because the shop has received more wonderful new things and even more coming. Check them out!


From SamSarah Design Studio

The Flock: Baby Dot Bird
The 2nd of 12 designs in "The Flock" series

Daily Life: Play with Friends
The 8th small design in the "Daily Life" series



From The Sweetheart Tree


DAD Quadrielle                      MOM Quadrielle


Wedding Quadrielle

The "Quadrielle's" are kits. They include everything you need to make them
except the stuffing material. Need help putting them together?
The Sweetheart Tree has added a helpful tutorial on their website (www.sweethearttree.com/finishing.html).


Teenie Butterfly Welcome (Kit)
The kit includes 28ct. Lt. Mocha linen, DMC floss and embellishments.

Bunny Business (Teenie Tweenie)


From By The Bay Needleart


Stitch an Inch - Spring

Blueberry Hill

By the Bay also has a new series starting in May. Remember the "Funky Flowers" series? Well, now there is going to be the "Birds of a Funky Feather" series. One bird will be released each month for 12 months. A layout will be included so that all 12 can be stitched together. However, they can be stitched individually. When stitched on 14ct. (or 28ct. over two), each design will be 3" x 5" when finished. I can't wait to see what the birds look like. I'll post pictures soon.


From Rosewood Manor

Peaceful Dove

Flowers Awake

Dogwood Lace


From Pine Mountain Designs
(coming soon)


May (flange pillow kit)
Home is where your MOM is

May (medium pillow kit)
Grow with Love


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X


Remember: The Custom Framing special starts April 2nd!



Have a great weekend everyone!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment