Friday, August 17, 2012

Oops!......I forgot something.

After blogging earlier today about new designs coming to the shop, I realized that I forgot to mention Little House Needleworks. They have 3 new patterns coming out this month and they are all too cute. I especially like  the baseball one. I will definitely have to stitch it for my son.  Check out what I missed.


From Little House Needleworks

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

It's Snow Cold - new ornament

Pumpkin Patch Inn


Ok, that should wrap it up. If I have forgotten anything else, it will just have to wait until next week. You know, of all the things that I have lost, I really do miss my mind the most:)


Now go have a nice weekend and keep stitching!!!




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit to the shop last week. I always have to stop in when I am in Charlotte. I can't wait to get started on Sergei for my husband's grandmother. Thank you again for keeping such a sweet shop, always a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete