Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas is coming fast...only 15 more days!!!

Christmas is two weeks away and I don't know about you, but I'm not ready yet! Guess I'd better hurry! I'm hoping to have all my shopping done by this weekend but I'm sure something will happen and I'll be out at the last minute trying to finish. Well, at least my house and Christmas tree are decorated. I may not have anything under the tree yet, but it will get there eventually. Being so close to Christmas, there really isn't a lot to blog about but I did find a few new things to share with you. Most of these designs are available now but a few won't be released until the middle/end of December.


From Fallbrook House Needleplay

Not All Elves



From MarNic Designs

Jolly Santa Welcome



From Primrose Needleworks

Mirth, Hope, and Grace



From Stacy Nash Primitives

Christmas at Hollyberry Farm



From The Stitching Bear

Jingle Jingle Jingle



From Waxing Moon Designs

Swirly Trees



From Plum Street Samplers

Farmstead Christmas



From Samplers Revisited

Jane Stanwix 1843



From The Primitive Hare

Christmas Tree                                 Tis the Season    


********************************************
REMEMBER:

GIFT CERTIFICATES make great gifts!!!!!!!!

*********************************************

Have a great week !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment