Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I was so glad that it turned out to be a wonderful day (no rain). My kids were able to go outside and run off some of their sugar energy and I was able to steal a few pieces of their chocolate. All in all, it was a great day spent with family and I was actually able to get some stitching done. I was hoping to finish a piece this week while the kids are on spring break but I don't know what I was thinking. We may not have gone anywhere but I sure am staying busy. Hopefully, I will get some stitching accomplished this week.

Look below to see some new designs that will be in the shop soon!


From Mill Hill
 
2013 Beaded Ornaments - Autumn Series
 
 
Poppy Field                                   Floral Trellis
 
 
Daisy Mae
 
 
 
2013 Seasonal Pin/Ornament Series - Autumn
 
 Chicken or the Egg                                        Acorn          

Dracula                                         Tombstone

Jeweled Apple                                 Soccer Ball
 
 
 
2013 Beaded & Buttoned Kit Series - Autumn
 
Midnight Pumpkin                         Country Morning

Witch Way                                    Autumn Basket
 
 
Picked Apples                                       Sunflower
 
 
 
 
From X's and Oh's
 
Needlework Requires Patience

Pot of Tea
 
 
 
From Sue Hillis Designs
 
Dessert of the Month - Part 3

Super....docious
 
 
 
From Misty Hill Studio
 
Mom's Gift
 
 
 
From Heartstring Samplery
 
East or West
 
 
 
From Cherry Hill Stitchery
 
 
Pink Owl on a Branch
 
Blue Owl

Christmas Owls
 
The Simple Life

Willow Tree Alphabet

Salt Box Neighborhood

A Fisherman Lives Here
 
Love You to the Moon

Follow Your Star

Cherish the Small Things

The Best Things
 




 Anime flower with smily face   Anime flower with smily face   Anime flower with smily face
 
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment