Monday, August 19, 2013

Couldn't wait to share

Even though I already blogged this morning, I couldn't wait until next week to share these wonderful new designs. Little House Needleworks and Country Cottage Needleworks both have designs being released soon. I just found the pictures and I couldn't wait till next week to post them. Here they are.........

Batter Up! from Little House Needleworks
 
Ok, I just have to do this one. I just finished "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"
from Little House and this would make a great companion piece.
 
Little Sheep Virtue #8 - Wisdom from Little House Needleworks
 
Wouldn't this would make an excellent teacher gift?
 
 
Count Your Blessings from Country Cottage Needleworks
 
 
Santa's Village - Gingerbread Emporium
from Country Cottage Needleworks
 
The village is almost complete. Only two more:
Elves' Workshop & Hot Cocoa Café
 
____________________________________
 
 
If anything else pops up, I promise to wait and share it on Monday.
I just couldn't resist these.
 
Have a great evening and keep stitching!
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment