Monday, December 2, 2013

Wow...December already!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was filled with food, family and football. In other words....it was great! Now time to start thinking about Christmas. My shopping is about half done and I hope to finish this weekend. Of course, just because I want to finish doesn't mean I will.

Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon.
 
Coming Soon
 
From Shepherd's Bush
 
Naughty or Nice (kit)

Merry & Bright

Three Ships (kit)

Tis the Season (kit)
 
 
From Kathy Barrick Designs
 
Reindeer Games

Anna's Bird
 
 
From Heart In Hand
 
Christmas Magic                                         Ol' Blue Eyes
 
 
From Blue Ribbon Designs
 
Woodland Tree Farm

Quilt Block Christmas
 
 

  
 
 
Have a great week!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment