Monday, March 3, 2014

Can't wait for Spring!!

I am so tired of the weather going up and down. One day its 70 degrees and the next is 47. Yesterday was a beautiful, warm and sunny day. I really enjoyed being outside. Today, is a  cloudy, rainy day which is perfect for stitching. If I was at home, that is what I would be doing.

Ready for a new project? Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon.


From Bobbie G. Designs
What a cute group.

The Breakfast Club
 
 
From AuryTM Designs
 
Polar Animals
 
 
From Crossed Wing Collection
I love this little guy but then again I love hummingbirds.
 
Allen's Hummingbird 2014
 
 
From Erica Michaels
I like all of these new petite designs but "Spring" is my favorite. The colors are beautiful!
 
4 Seasons - Spring

Out of Many, One

Standard of Grace
 
 
From MarNic Designs
 
 
When Weather Brings You Ice           You Melt My Heart            

Pucker Up

   
      Half Full or Half Empty          What's a Little fur Among Friends
 
 
From Sue Hillis Designs
Beautiful!!
 
Twas the Night
 
 
From Mirabilia Designs
Another elegant lady from Nora.
 
Cassiopeia
 
 
From Scissor Tail Designs
 
Spring Trio                                      Americana Posies
 
 
From The Victoria Sampler
 
Farmyard Chicks

Keepsake Music Box
(Beautiful Finishing #16)

Floral Etui
 
 
From AAN
 
     BBQ World                                 Happy Butterfly

Green Bike

Tea Pot
 
*******************************
 
Have a great week!
 
Keep stitching
&
Keep thinking SPRING!!!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment