Monday, April 27, 2015

Short & Sweet!





Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was very relaxing. I spent most of Saturday stitching. I opted not to start a new project but am working on a sampler that I started many years ago. I will work on it for a while and then start something new (not sure what yet). I was able to finish my mermaid last week. I think she turned out nice. I can't wait to see her framed. Take a look at her at the end of the blog.

This is going to be a short post this week as there is not much for me to show. I will however, show what I found that will be arriving soon.

COMING SOON!

From Bobbie G. Designs
I would love to be in that cottage right about now.

Beach Cottage


From Val's Stuff
Ok, maybe I'm a bit strange, but I think "Frank" is rather cute.  

Frankly My Dear


From Cherry Hill Stitchery
I love both of these sayings. You could add a name and date to the "Leave an Imprint" design and it would make a nice birth sampler.  Just a thought.

Loved You Yesterday

Leave an Imprint


From - From the Heart
A new addition to the Floral Postcard series. 

Floral Postcard - May



Image result for clip art halloween borders


PRE-ORDER 

2015 Just Cross Stitch Halloween
Special Issue
Coming in July

RESERVE YOURS NOW!


Image result for clip art halloween borders



Here is the photo of my mermaid!
Yeah!!!! A finished piece!


I know the photo is small but if I blow it up,
it looks fuzzy. 

***********************************
Image result for clip art ocean

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment