Monday, June 8, 2015

It's Summer!




OK, it might not be summer for everyone yet but since my kids are now out of school that means it's summer to me. We spent this past weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. We had a ton of fun. I especially enjoyed walking around "The Village" in Gatlinburg. To me, Pigeon Forge is like Myrtle Beach minus the ocean. Lots of "stuff", people and traffic. 

Of course, I took some stitching with me on this trip. I thought I might actually get it done (hahaha). I did get some done while away but not as much as I thought I would. I hope to finish it this week. It's just a small patriotic piece that I'm stitching on 14ct. (my eyes are sooo happy).

Here is a small list of some new designs that will be arriving soon....take a look!


ARRIVING SOON!

From AAN (Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks)
Talk about confused...is it a cat, a bat or a pumpkin?

        Summer Moon                      Halloween Confusion



From Rosewood Manor
Four new designs. I can't wait for "Twin Samplers" to arrive. I want to see the actual picture since the one here is not real clear but from what I can tell...it looks awesome. 

Twin Samplers

Music Amongst the Trees

Willowbrook Pathways

Row Upon Row



From CM Designs
Another cute snowman! "The Garden Path" is nice because it is so versatile. You could stitch it on whatever color of fabric you like with whatever floss color you like. 

  The Garden Path                     Choir Practice (Snowballz)



From Stoney Creek
Love the monthly flowers. I can't grow them but I can definitely stitch them.

Flowers of the Month - June (Iris)



From T.A. Smith Designs
A very simple but elegant wedding sampler. 

From This Day Forward

***************************************

Image result for clip art summer vacation

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment