Monday, August 10, 2015

Just a quick post.

Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I spent mine cleaning (ugh). If I could have spent all that time stitching, I might have finished something but it was not to be. The dust bunnies were seriously taking over the house and I needed to get rid of them.

The Norden Crafts Online Needlework Show begins today. Go to www.nordencrafts.com and click on the "Norden Fall Show 2015" tab to see many new designs. You can not order directly from Norden so make a list of the items you would like, and we will gladly get them for you. 

ARRIVING SOON!
(some of these designs are featured in the online show)


From Hands on Design
Two new designs for fall.

     Second Spring                                  Gather a Harvest


From With Thy Needle & Thread
New Fall/Halloween designs. 

Grateful, Thankful & Blessed

Bobbing for Pumpkins

Witches Night Out

Oct. 31st


From Heart in Hand
This design is really cute but I think the snowman needs to gain a little more weight (HAHA).
Wee Santa 2015


From Blackberry Lane
I am so ready for the weather to look like this.

Frosty Weather


From Anna Lee Waite
Love these Halloween designs. Quick to stitch and very cute.

Batty Halloween

Witch on Broom


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment