Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Monday!

Image result for CLIP ART RAIN


I hope everyone survived all the rain and flooding this past weekend. The weather sure was crazy but it did give me some much needed stitching time. I'm trying to finish a sampler that I started many years ago. I'm well over halfway and I'm anxious to finish it. I'll post a picture when I do.

Just in case you need something new to stitch, the following designs will be in the shop soon.


ARRIVING SOON!

From Mill Hill
Six new Jim Shore kits featuring Santa's and snowmen. 

    Greetings Santa     Best Friend Santa     Early Morning Santa

  Snowy Owl Snowman   Pinecone Snowman   Evergreen Snowman



From The Scarlett House
I love this design but then again I love fall designs (especially pumpkins).  Definitely going into the stash. 

Pumpkin Pumpkin


From Tree of Life Samplings
Another fall design that will also go into my stash. This one has a more primitive look and the more I look at it the more I like it. 

Penny Harvest


From The Trilogy
Another great daily reminder and some really cute birds.

     Giggly Wigglies:                         Daily Reminder: Hope                   
Birds & Tweet                                                                                    
   
            
From Homespun Elegance
Two new designs in the Country Spirits Collection.

Witches Teaching

Turkey Love


From Needle Bling Designs
Two new designs, a fun Christmas one and a sweet and simple fall one. I really like the Ho Ho Ho. Have I ever mentioned that I like Santa? This is too cute!!


Ho! Ho! Ho!

Let Fall Begin


From My Big Toe
Four new designs. I love the Christmas Pinkies. I think that they would make great ornaments but I would change the colors to more reds, greens and golds (no pink). Yes, I know they are called "pinkies" but mine will be more "traditionalies".

  The Old Rugged Cross               Armor of God     

     Christmas Pinkies V           Retirement Planning


From Blackbird Designs
Oh, where to begin. I love, love. love these designs. Of course my favorite is Patchwork Pumpkin. It is so going on the top of my to stitch list.  

Bittersweet September              Patchwork Pumpkin

Basket of Cherries
This is the 1st of 12 designs in the new "Garden Club" series.



From Jeanette Douglas 
The "Patterned Pretties" design reminds me of fall leaves. I love the colors!

 
   The Winter Deer                            Patterned Pretties #16



From Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks
I think the bat has had to much of the caffe latte. 


Caffe Latte                                Silvestro

             
Melodie di Natale    Meow Christmas Tree   Albero Prezioso    

*************************************************

HAPPY STITCHING
AND
HAVE A GREAT WEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment