Monday, December 14, 2015

11 days and counting...



Christmas is almost here and for once I'm ready early. I was able to finish my shopping this weekend as well as most of the wrapping. It is so nice to be ahead of schedule for a change. This week I will do some baking (homemade cookies make great teacher gifts).  Christmas is definitely much less stressful when you are not running around at the last minute like a crazed chicken. 

Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon. You might need a new project to bring in the new year.

COMING SOON


From Blackbird Designs
So far I have really liked all the designs in this series. I guess I'd better start collecting them. 

Honey Bee 
#3 in the Garden Club Series


From Country Cottage Needleworks
The newest design in the "Gingerbread Village" is a cozy looking gingerbread house. I guess there will be another one since this is #1. 

Gingerbread House #1                    Snowman           


From Little House Needleworks
Yeah, another addition to the Hometown Holiday series and what a great addition it is. 
The "Snowy Winter" is a lovely winter piece and it is finished beautifully.

       
               Snowy Winter                  Hometown Holiday - Tree Lot



From Kathy Barrick
 I love the winter scene in the owl's wing. This piece is definitely going into my "stash".

Peace on Earth



From Nikyscreations
What a beautiful ornament. 

Sheep Tree Ornament



From Tempting Tangles
I could sure use a "cuppa" right now.

Have a Cuppa


From Bobbie G. Designs

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Candy Snowman



From X's and Oh's
I would never get it stitched but I love the "Caring Hands" design. 

 Knitter


Caring Hands


Image result for christmas presents border clip art

Need a last minute gift or stocking stuffer?

Image result for gift certificate clip art
A gift certificate from The Stitch and Frame Shop
would be a great idea!


Image result for christmas presents border clip art

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment