Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer is coming...

Image result for clip art patriotic


Wow, next Monday is Memorial Day. Where did the Spring go? Summer is just around the corner but for me it will be starting this week since the last day of school for my kids is Wednesday. Let the sleeping in begin (for them anyway...I'll still be getting up at 6:00).

Just a reminder... the shop will be CLOSED on Monday May 30th for Memorial Day and I will not be posting another blog until June 6 (sorry). I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend. I will be traveling (ughhhh). 

Here are some new designs and accessories that will be arriving in the shop soon. 



COMING SOON!

From Imaginating
Four very different designs. My favorite is Liberty Angel.

Let's Get Styled                                                Let's RV                    


                      Play Pals                                             Liberty Angel


From Tree of Life Samplings
I like all the interesting motifs in this sampler.

True Faith


From Stoney Creek

              Nature's Beauty                        Home of the Month: June 


From Milady's Needle
What lovely samplers. My favorite is the Spring Pyn Pillow.

Mary Ann Lynn 1855

                To Friends Far Away                              Spring Pyn Pillow



From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another addition to the Gingerbread village series and a wonderful rose design even if it is really pink.

     
Stop and Smell the Roses                Gingerbread House #5
                                                                   (Gingerbread Village Series) 


From Little House Needleworks
Love, love, love both of these patriotic designs. A definite addition to my collection. Oh My Stars just might be my next project.

Oh My Stars

Little Lady Liberty


From Pheasant Street Samplers
A very primitive design which I like but would probably change the colors if I stitched it. 

Primitive Tulip Pyn Pillow


From Whimsical Edge Designs
Two new thread keeps... love the postcard!

French Postcard Thread Keep

Fleur Queen Thread Keep


From Kelmscott Designs
This design is the first in a new line of "mini" needle minders that are only 1" around. What great detail in the rose and what a lovely place to "park" your needle.

Tudor Rose Needle Minder


From Hands on Design
A wonderful new Block Party design and a new series of Chalkboard Ornaments. These ornaments are the first in a series of 3 chart packs (each chart pack will contain 3 different designs). 
Block Party: Vino

Chalkboard Ornaments: Christmas Collection
chart pack includes the wool felt leaves and red buttons



From Erica Michaels
A Needle's Work....what a great pincushion idea....a tribute to all things created with needle and thread. Even though all I do is stitch, this is a great design.

A Needle's Work

Nancy's Sewing Necessaries

Earth's Flowers

***********************************************



Image result for clip art memorial day



No comments:

Post a Comment