Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy August!

Wow, it's August already. Hard to believe, but my kids will be going back to school in 2 weeks (yeah, they are not that excited about it).  I will be glad to have a better schedule although, I'm not looking forward to dragging my son out of bed in the mornings (ughhhh). 


I finished the snowman that I was working on. He turned out sooo cute (see above). However, the picture doesn't do it justice. The fabric looks really cream colored when it is actually white opalescent. Now to start something new...yeah!!!


COMING SOON!

From Mill Hill
A new collection of Curly Girl designs. Each kit contains beads, fabric, floss, needles, chart and instructions. 


            Be There                          Let Your Light Shine

 
Believe                                             Peace

 
You Rescued Me                          Time to Pack



From Scissor Tail Designs
What a wonderful collection of small Halloween designs. I might could get one (maybe two) done before Halloween. My favorite is "Bee Witched".

Halloween Whimsies


From Heart in Hand
Two new "wee" designs. 

Wee One: Merry Christmas to All                   Wee One: Santa 2016            


From Bobbie G. Designs
These designs make me ready for fall to arrive. I would really like to see some cooler temps (like in the 70's).

Crows Watch

Olde Crows Watching                    Home is Best          


From AAN (Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks)
Her designs are always so interesting. I really like the Christmas Village and the Lace Pumpkin

 Villaggio di Natale                    Butterfly Mandala
(Christmas Village)                                                       
 
Halloween Dance                         Lace Pumpkin 



From the Scarlett House
Love this! Where I sit and stitch is most definitely my "happy place".

This is My Happy Place


From Val's Stuff
Christmas wishes from some adorable sheep.

             
              Baaa Humbug                       Merry Christmas to Ewe  


From The Stitching Parlor
What a festive tree. 

Deck the Hall


From Death by Thread
How lovely....a patriotic beauty with a rose. 

A Rose 4 U


From Dames of the Needle

1897 Fraktur


From Cherry Lane Designs
Love the different stitches in the flag. 


Starburst Flag of France

*********************************

Image result for clip art  summer

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment