Monday, October 10, 2016

Goodbye Hurricane Matthew!

Image result for clipart hurricane

I hope everyone who was in the path of this storm stayed safe. My nephew (whose name is Matthew) had fun earlier in the week by saying he was "a walking disaster".  Of course, this isn't very far from the truth being a 14 year old boy. He and the rest of my family stayed in Mt. Pleasant during the storm. Everyone is fine, no damage to the house and only a short period of time with no power. 

I know you don't want to know but......there are only 76 days until Christmas (YIKES). Time to get those needles flying and get those holiday projects finished.

REMINDER: The Fall Custom Framing Special is still going on (it ends on Oct. 18th). This is a great time to get your holiday framing done.


COMING SOON!

From Hands on Design
This is the 6th design in a series of pincushion blocks. It features many old fashioned sewing motifs. Too cute! 

Block Party: Mend


From Rosewood Manor
I'm not really into reproduction samplers but I do love the border and colors on this one.

Hannah Bacon - A Reproduction Sampler



From Sue Hillis Designs
What great Halloween designs. I love them all. 

Creature Feature                                   Dark Shadows



From Mani di Donna
There is nothing I can say about this except...gorgeous! Of course, I'm a big fan of fall/autumn designs.

Autumn Accessories Sewing Set



From Tiny Modernist
The name says it all.

Halloween Cuties



From Stoney Creek
More spooktacular ornaments.

Home of the Month - October


     Halloween Ornaments II                  Halloween Ornaments III 



From Kit & Bixby
Now, the cats are enjoying some fun in the fall. This is a really cute series and I'm not even a cat person.

Autumn Fir


From Homespun Elegance
That is one long broom.

Broom Riders


From CM Designs
I think I will stick to walking my dog.

Spider Walker


From Abby Rose Designs
According to this, I should be stitching more.

Do More of What Makes You Happy



From Samplers Not Forgotten
Love the border.

Christmas Tree Farm


From Stacy Nash Primitives
I think Stacy has been burning the midnight oil. She has 11 new designs (wow). Take a look.

       
Be Kind & True Thread Keep         Boxwood Manor Sewing Box 
                                                                   & Thread Keep

    
            Deck the Halls Pinkeep              Goode Stitching Witch Pinkeep


Heart Pinkeep

House on Pumpkin Hill Pinkeep


 
      House the Stitching                        Redbud Cottage Pinkeep
Built Pinkeep                                                                   

Dec. 25th Merry Christmas Pinkeep

Let's Meet at a Garden Gate Pinkeep

Freedom Needle Book

*************************************************
Image result for clipart sunshine

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment