Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Monday!


Image result for clip art winter
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was perfect. I was able to stitch, enjoy the gorgeous weather and visit with my mom. I could not have asked for better. 

I do not have a lot to share with you today but I do have some. Keep in mind, the Nashville Needlework Market is coming the first of March so many designers are getting ready for that. As "sneak peeks" pop up, I'll start posting them so stay tuned.


COMING SOON!

From Abby Rose Designs
A great design for every family.

Our Family Rules


From Designs by Lisa
This kind of reminds me of Bambi.

Oh My Deer


From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
Two new fairies in the Pixie Blossom series. I like Inkberry Holly. She is so different.

          
 Inkberry Holly                            Anemone     



From Amy Bruecken 
The stack of snowman heads is too cute. They make me smile!

 Crazy Dog Lady                              Brrr                  



From Kelmscott
This is a 1" square minder with an ivory sheep on a chocolate background. What a great place to "park" your needle.

Needle Minder - Sheep



From Whimsical Edge Designs
A wonderful new set of thread keeps. My favorite is "French Sheep"...ooh la la.

       
                               French Sheep                   Love Roses Vintage Postcard           

Little House Queen



From The Victoria Sampler
A beautiful cottage by the sea. Makes me wish for spring.

Cherry Blossom Spring Cottage



From Little House Needleworks
This is a new 9 part series beginning in March. It will feature eight well-known historical figures: Martha, John, Betsy, Nathan, Paul, Abigail, Dolley and Patrick. There will be a 9th design that can serve as the "center piece" if you choose to stitch all the designs together.  

The Early Americans
9 part series

**********************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment