Monday, December 18, 2017

One week until Christmas!


Christmas is almost here. Is everyone ready? I only have three more gifts to wrap and then I'm done. Yay!! Maybe now I can enjoy some stitching time. It feels like forever since I picked up a needle. Due to Christmas and New Year's falling on Mondays, this will be my last blog until January 8th so I want to wish everyone a very blessed holiday season. 


COMING SOON!

From Mirabilia
What regal looking queens. Great design for someone who likes to play cards.

Royal Games II


From - From the Heart
A fun and festive little sampler. 

December Mini Sampler



From Little House Needleworks
Yay, a new Hometown design. This is my favorite one yet. Wonder why??

Hometown Holiday - Needlework Shop



From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another addition to "Main Street". 

Main Street Post Office



From Homespun Elegance
How cute! I wonder if his sleigh is in the shop.

Avery's Cycling Santa


From Scissor Tail Designs
This piece says it all....Brrrrrrr.

Snow Days



From Imaginating
A wonderful new collection of designs from Imaginating.  

    Happy Together                      Peaceful Birds

               
 Love You to the Moon            Southwest Mosaic


From Rosewood Manor
Love the "branchy" looking border on this sampler.

No Daintie Flower


From Kit & Bixby
I like the saying on this one. 


Remember Me


From Needle Bling
"Christmas Eve Ride" is definitely  going in my stash.

Ghostly Boo

Christmas Eve Ride


From Stacy Nash
Love both of these pinkeeps.

          
Sleigh Bells Pinkeep                Winter Tidings Pinkeep   
& Ornament                                                                   
                                                    

****************************



No comments:

Post a Comment