Monday, March 19, 2018

On the way...




Who turned down the heat? Yesterday was so nice but today is cold, rainy and downright dreary. I am so ready for warmer weather to STAY. This back and forth is killing me. Although, today would be a great stay at home and stitch day (if only I could have). Oh well, I shall endeavor to find some time this afternoon. 


COMING SOON!


From Bobbie G. Designs
Wouldn't these make great pictures in a sewing or craft room? I think so. Wish I had one.

         
    Sewing Mends the Soul              My Soul is Fed            



From Madame Chantilly
A lovely springtime design. 

Spring Delivery


From Nora Corbet
Two new designs in the Poison Pixies collection. 

     Thistle                           Castor Bean


From Little House Needleworks
"Grandpa's Pick-Up" is the cutest design so far in the Christmas Farmhouse series.

                Spring ABC's                   Farmhouse Christmas #3
                                                              Grandpa's Pick-up



From Designs by Lisa
I know I can't get it done for this Easter but the "Easter Blessings" design is adorable. I would love to make it into a flat fold.

       Believe                                   Easter Blessings


From CM Designs
What beautiful eggs. I wonder why my Easter eggs never look that good?
Eggz!


From Stoney Creek
A new monthly series featuring towels

Towels of the Month - March (Violets)



From The Vickery Collection
Two colorful new designs. I love how the rooster's feathers are leaves. 

    
 Farmers Market                October Rooster


*********************************************





Have a great week!





           

No comments:

Post a Comment