Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy July!



It's July. I wonder what happened to June. It went by so fast I think I may have missed it (haha). Just as a reminder, the shop will be CLOSED on Wednesday July 4th (regular hours for the rest of the week). I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. 


COMING SOON!

From Plum Street Samplers
Two new animal stacks..cows and hens (how fun are they?). FYI.."Scary One" was previously released as a kit in 2016. It is now available as a chart only.

 
    Blueskin                          Cow Pile  
  
        Hen Peck                 Merfolk's Eden

  
  Noah's Christmas Ark      A Bowl Full of Scaries
  Pandas and Parrots                 Scary One          



From Heart in Hand
I love both of these patterns. If you need a quick to stitch wedding gift, I think "Today Forever" fits the bill nicely. The crow sampler is just to darned cute.

      
Today Forever                  Ye Old Crow 
                                              Sampler



From Blackbird Designs
The colors that have been used in this series are just wonderful and this newest one (Hear the Crickets Sing) is by far my favorite. Love the bird.

For the Birds series #7
Hear the Crickets Sing


From The Tiny Modernist
What fun and cute designs. Very colorful!

Mermaid Life

      Jungle Sewing Set              Parrot Biscornu



From Cottage Garden Samplings
This looks to be a beautiful series. I can't wait to see the remaining designs.

Forever & Ever


From Long Dog Samplers
Oh my! I love, love, love this design but would I ever finish it if I started it. Probably not, but I have to get it. 

The Pilgrim



From AAN
Another lovely design for me to stitch for the beach house I do not have.

Beach Mailbox



From Shakespeare's Peddler
What a lovely pincushion or small pillow.

Antique Scissors and Spools



From Kathy Barrick
Three great designs in one chart.

Arithmetic Book


**************************




No comments:

Post a Comment