Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy September!



August is gone and September is now here and that means.....football season! YAY!! I love watching football and I especially love stitching while watching football. I didn't get much done on Saturday because I went to visit my daughter at college. She is doing very well and we had a wonderful visit. I did, however, get some stitching done on Sunday. I have started a new project called Miss Christmas Eve from Mirabilia Designs. She is going to be so beautiful. I can't wait to get her finished but I have a long way to go.

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon....


From Country Cottage Needleworks
The Glitter Village series consists of 9 designs that will be released consecutively for 9 months.  Each individual design has a stitch count of 57w x 57h.  If the entire series is stitched together, as shown leaving 3 stitches between each block, it has a stitch count of 177w x 177h.  The fabric used is Zweigart's 32 count Raw/Silver Linen. 


A new series beginning in October...Glitter Village



From Heartstring Samplery
New designs featuring fall designs. I love pumpkin spice flavor but everything does NOT need to be flavored like it. LOL

Festive Little Fobs #9 - Harvest Edition

You Had Me at Pumpkin Spice


From Hands on Design
Look...pumpkins and witches, oh my!

Chalk on the Farm: Autumn Acres Farm

Around the Holidays: Put on the Hat



From Heart in Hand
Great seasonal designs that would be quick to stitch. My favorite is Tom Turkey!

            
Wee One: Christmas Night         Wee One: Glad Tidings   

Tom Turkey Sampler



From Sue Hillis Designs
Fun and yummy new designs. Looks like the skeletons are going for a joy ride. Very cute!

5 new designs (sold separately) 
Cookies, Secret Ingredient, Cupcake O'clock
Life Is and Eat Cake

2 new designs (sold separately) 
Hello Halloween and Hello Autumn



From Sara
Whoa...that is one scary shoe. It even has teeth. 

Happy Halloween


From Barbara Ana Designs
A 3 part Halloween design. They could be stitched individually but to me they are much cuter all together.

 Black Cat Hollow Part 1         Black Cat Hollow Part 2
Black Cat Hollow Part 3


Black Cat Hollow - all three parts together



From Tiny Modernist
Wow, the Haunted Mansion is filling up fast. Only 2 more rooms to go. 

Haunted Mansion Part 5 - Room #4

Book Lover



From Annalee Waite Designs
A beautiful holiday greeting and a jar that should remain sealed due to its creepy inhabitants. 

      
      Seasons Greetings                       Creepy Treat Jar



From My Big Toe
Can anyone guess which design is my favorite? It's Stash Today Stitch Tomorrow. I really do not know why that appeals to me. LOL

    
What a Friend We Have in Jesus        My Soul Will Rejoice            

   
                     Choose Joy                   Stash Today Stitch Tomorrow         


**************************************


Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment