Monday, November 12, 2018

10 Days til Thanksgiving!




Ten days and counting. Oh my, who said Thanksgiving could come this quickly? I have a lot to do and not much time in which to do it. Looks like my stitching time is going to suffer. I am working on one project that I would like to have finished before this weekend. There is not very much left so hopefully, I will be able to finish it. 

Also, please check the website for our holiday hours. They will be posted either today or tomorrow.

Now, for what you have been waiting for.....new designs!



From Kathy Barrick Designs
Two great Christmas designs. I can't decide which one I like best. Therefore, both designs will be added to the stash. 

Deer Santa                                       Esther   


From Shepherd's Bush
What fun pillows/pincushions. The designs are cute and they would all be very quick to stitch.

Stitching Trifles



From Tiny Modernist
Santa's house is so cute. Only 3 more rooms to go!

Santa's House part 3 - Room 2: The Kitchen



From Pickle Barrel Designs
Four fun seasonal designs. I just love the North Pole News.

      Frosty                                     Deck the Halls

Build a Snowman                 North Pole News      



From Abby Rose Designs
The farmhouse is really nice but the Merry Christmas pillow is my favorite. I just love the tree and flower border.

Farmhouse Christmas


From Les Petites Croix De Lucie
What a wonderful Santa face. I wonder if I start stitching him now, if I could have him ready for next year? Hmmmmm.

  Calendrier De L'avent                    L'arrivee du Pere Noel



From Annie Beez Folk Art
The "Christmas Cookies" sure do make very cute ornaments.

       
Christmas Cookies             Sheltering Tree: Winter

*****************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment